Get tax, accounting, CRM, hosting, e-commerce, and project management app recommendations or find alternatives today. Build your business better.
Business Incorporation & Legal Resources
Hosting & Website Creation
Hosting & Website Creation Resources
- Introduction to Hosting – who is a good fit for which product?
- Free Hosting & Website Creation
- Paid Hosting & Domains
- WordPress Specific Hosting – See WordPress Category.
- Application and Saas Hosting – see Saas & Website Services category
- Themes & Theme Marketplaces
- WordPress E-Commerce – see E-commerce Category
- WordPress Specific Hosting
Saas Hosting, Payments, Billing & Other
- SaaS Hosting
- SaaS Payments & Billing (setting up recurring charges)
- SaaS Communication (transactional email, SMS notifications, etc.)
- Setting up a SaaS affiliate program.
E-Commerce, POS Systems & Shipping
- E-Commerce Store Options
- Subcategory: Booking & Appointment E-Commerce
- Subcategory: Digital Goods
- Business Invoicing
Payments, Point-of-Sale (P.O.S.) Systems & Payment Processing
Freelance Design, Coding, Editing & Other Services
- Where to launch your start-up (coming soon)
Marketing, Advertising & SEO
- Market Research (coming soon)
- Email Marketing
- SEO (coming soon)
- Affiliate & Referral Marketing (from the Merchant’s perspective)
Sales & CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Reception, Call Center & Help Desk Support Services & Software
- Help Desk & Customer Support Software
- Reception Services
Organizing: Project Management, Productivity, Tasks & Remote Working
- Introduction (please read before going any further)
- Project Management, Tasks & Remote Working
- Productivity & To-Do Apps
Back Office Functions – Accounting, Payroll, Tax & HR
Sign up for Startup Deals
Get the best offers and tips right in your inbox.
Revenue Disclosure: We’re upfront people, so we want to be upfront with how we make money. We make money through affiliate links and ads. How do we NOT earn money? We DON’T get paid to add companies to our categories or sell email addresses. That means no one can pay us to put them on the list in any category, move them higher up the list, or change what we say about them. We want small businesses and entrepreneurs to trust us to point them in the right direction, and we’re proud of the fact that this is a guarantee you won’t see on other websites.