We earn revenue from affiliate links on our site. We strive to keep our site updated, so if you notice any broken links, please tell us.
This directory is for small business owners to do research on email service providers (ESPs). If you are looking to begin an email marketing campaign or looking for an alternative to your current provider, we recommend you visit the vendors below.
- AWeber: Don’t let the 90’s era name fool you, this is a well-established email marketing company that has been in the business for a long time. A nice free plan.
- Mailchimp: A well-known email marketing company. It offers a free plan and can be integrated into a lot of e-commerce options.
- Hubspot: Well-liked premium service, they have some nice free CRM tools. Eligible incorporated start-ups can get 90% off.
- Sendinblue: They charge by emails sent not the number of contacts so they are a good choice for a company with many contacts. A nice free plan that’s easy to understand.
- Zoho Campaigns: You can choose to pay by email sent or by contacts, which is a nice touch. Non-profits can get a 20% discount.
- Constant Contact: No free plan, but easier to figure out the pricing. Apparently has great support. U.S. users can get an extra 30 days added on to the free trial using our link. Pricing.
- Active Campaign: a dual email marketing & CRM solution, it is a good fit for someone who wants both in one product.
- Campaigner: Incorporated start-ups can get 30% off. No free plan, so not ideal for a very small business.
- Mailer Lite: They concentrate on just offering what you need to send out an email marketing campaign effectively, without a lot of confusing add-ons, hence the “lite” name. They have a nice free plan for beginners.
- Moosend: an all-in-one marketing platform with email, landing pages, and analytics.
- Drip: no free plan, but integrates with a lot of e-commerce stores. Part email, part CRM.
- Campaign Monitor: no free plan, but the cheapest plan is pretty cheap.
Cold Emailing Tools
- Woodpecker: a cold email outreach tool and inbound lead nurturing tool set. Allows for automated followups, reply detection and timezone sending along with analytics and integrations with popular email tools.
Sign up for Startup Deals
Get the best offers and tips right in your inbox.
Revenue Disclosure: We’re upfront people, so we want to be upfront with how we make money. We make money through affiliate links and ads. How do we NOT earn money? We DON’T get paid to add companies to our categories or sell email addresses. That means no one can pay us to put them on the list in any category, move them higher up the list, or change what we say about them. We want small businesses and entrepreneurs to trust us to point them in the right direction, and we’re proud of the fact that this is a guarantee you won’t see on other websites.