We earn revenue from affiliate links on our site. We strive to keep our site updated, so if you notice any broken links, please tell us.
This directory is a list of SaaS hosting providers for startup entrepreneurs to do research.
We’ve linked to the free tier of each service so people thinking of opening a SaaS business can see what they can get to try it out, and if they have special deals or offer free hosting credits for start-ups, we’ve tried our best to list them.
- Amazon Web Services: AWS Activate: $1000 in AWS credits. Also, a free tier is available.
- Heroku: owned by Salesforce, it has a free tier. How it works.
- Google Cloud (Free Tier): $300 in credits. If you are funded by a VC or incubator, you can access Google Cloud for Startups.
- Digital Ocean: Fast and cheap. Get $100 in free credits.
- Linode: Linux cloud hosting. Pricing page.
- IBM Cloud Lite Option: Some free access, but no free credits unless you sign up for a paid plan. Can also apply for Startup with IBM
- Microsoft Azure: 12 months free of some services, $200 credit. Can also apply to the Microsoft for Start-ups Program.
- Oracle Cloud Services: $500 in cloud credits, plus additional benefits.
- Vultr: fast according to some reviewers, no startup program but they have a cheap tier.
- Alibaba Cloud Free Trial: $450 worth of product usage. Also, gain access to China.
Top posts from the blog
- Email Marketing Vendor AWeber Launches a Free Plan
- How to Calculate the Cost of Hiring a New Employee
- How to Use a Payroll Service Provider to Take the Fear out of Hiring Your First Employee
- A Roundup of the Current Top Website Creation Tools and Fast Prototyping Page Builders
- Square Updates Pricing Plans on Square for Restaurants and Square for Retail
Sign up for Startup Deals
Get the best offers and tips right in your inbox.
Revenue Disclosure: We’re upfront people, so we want to be upfront with how we make money. We make money through affiliate links and ads. How do we NOT earn money? We DON’T get paid to add companies to our categories or sell email addresses. That means no one can pay us to put them on the list in any category, move them higher up the list, or change what we say about them. We want small businesses and entrepreneurs to trust us to point them in the right direction, and we’re proud of the fact that this is a guarantee you won’t see on other websites.