We earn revenue from affiliate links on our site. We strive to keep our site updated, so if you notice any broken links, please tell us.
Are you starting a company and looking to begin running ads for your products or services? Here’s how to get the free coupons advertisers are offering. If you are looking for free SaaS hosting credits, click here for our list.
Google Adwords Credits:
Google Adwords Credits:
- What: Google will match the amount new users spend up to $150 (U.S. businesses only).
- Who is eligible: everyone, but must be a new user.
- How to get it: just go to the regular Google ads coupons page.
Google Adwords Credits for Google My Business
- What: Google will give you $100 in ad credits if you spend $50 (note, this sometimes varies in amounts and is not consistent)
- Who is eligible: everyone who verifies a Google My Business page (businesses without an address like blogs are not eligible)
- How to get it: go to the Google My Business page and proceed through the verification process.
If you have already been spending monthly with Google, there is a temporary Covid related ad credit for qualifying businesses here.
Google Adwords Credits Through Vendors
Some vendors and web hosts offer AdWords credits if you sign up for premium plans. If you were already planning to launch your website or store with those vendors, make sure you take advantage of them.
- Shopify: $100 credit for U.S. businesses, varies for other countries.
- Squarespace: $100 in credits after you spend $25.
- Wix: $100 in Google Ads when you spend $25. $100 in Bing ads, $100 in local listings.
- Bluehost: Get $100 Google Ad credits when you spend $25.
- Printful: print on demand for e-commerce. Spend $50 get $100. Multiple countries.
Pinterest Ad Credits
Pinterest Business Credits*
- What: Spend $10 on ads, get a $60 Pinterest Ads credit (*Limited Time Offer: Pinterest will give you $100 if you spend $30 using this link. You can also earn $100 if you refer someone else.)
- Who is eligible: Everyone who creates a Pinterest Business Account.
- How to get it: just go through the Pinterest business account setup.
Bing Ad Credits
Bing is Microsoft’s search engine.
- What: Sign up and get $100 ad credits from Microsoft.
- Who is eligible: everyone who creates a new Bing Webmaster Tools account.
- How to get it: register your website with Bing Webmaster tools (must have a website you can verify).
LinkedIn Ad Credits
Sometimes LinkedIn will send you an ad coupon when you build a business page, but we know of no way to get them reliably as of now.
Now that you have free ad credits, get started on the rest of your business by picking out business software in our directories or visiting our blog for entrepreneur tips and guides. We also have coupons and deals in our monthly newsletter.
Check out other posts from the No-Nonsense blog
- Email Marketing Vendor AWeber Launches a Free Plan
- How to Calculate the Cost of Hiring a New Employee
- How to Use a Payroll Service Provider to Take the Fear out of Hiring Your First Employee
- A Roundup of the Current Top Website Creation Tools and Fast Prototyping Page Builders
- Square Updates Pricing Plans on Square for Restaurants and Square for Retail
Sign up for Startup Deals
Get the best offers and tips right in your inbox.
Revenue Disclosure: We’re upfront people, so we want to be upfront with how we make money. We make money through affiliate links and ads. How do we NOT earn money? We DON’T get paid to add companies to our categories or sell email addresses. That means no one can pay us to put them on the list in any category, move them higher up the list, or change what we say about them. We want small businesses and entrepreneurs to trust us to point them in the right direction, and we’re proud of the fact that this is a guarantee you won’t see on other websites.